To our Davis Pediatric Dentistry Family,
Our patients and staff are the utmost important to us and we want to make sure everyone remains safe and healthy.
Prior to coming into office:
• You MUST inform us if you or someone you have come in contact with has tested positive for COVID-19.
• If you are not feeling well for ANY reason, please do NOT come into the office, just call to reschedule.
Measures we have put into place to help protect our patients and staff:
• Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked the same questions when you arrive at the office.
• There will be NO waiting in the reception room. When we are ready for your arrival, you will be taken straight back to the treatment room. This will ensure necessary social distancing.
• We have hand sanitizer throughout the office and disinfecting soap to wash your hands upon arrival.
• Everyone’s temperature will be taken upon arrival to the office with a touchless thermometer.
• Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or other items, to decrease the chance of spreading germs, since those items are hard to disinfect.
• Appointments will be spread out to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will only allow one parent of a child to accompany that patient to the office, and they MUST be wearing a mask. We must limit the amount of people in the office in order to maintain the best safety precautions.
• Front desk will be wearing masks.
• We have pens that have been thoroughly wiped down, ready for you to use for any paperwork that you might need to fill out or sign upon your arrival.
• All high touched areas, like door knobs, common surface areas, phones, etc. will be wiped down with disinfected throughout the day.
• As much as we hate to say it, we will NOT be able to shake hands or make any physical contact, exception is when we are fully equipped with our personal protective equipment and providing actual dentistry.
• We will be wearing regular masks at all times while in the office.
• During treatment we will be wearing N-95 masks, regular masks over that, gloves, eye protection, disposable gown and possible face shields.
• Our entire team will have temperatures checked twice a day.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting.
Here is what we need you to do to protect yourself, your family and our team:
• You will be asked to call our office once you arrive in the parking lot to see if we are ready for you to come up into the office. You may be asked to wait in your car until the treatment room is available.
• Every parent or guardian accompanying a patient MUST wear a mask into the office and during the child's visit. If parent or guardian does not go back with child, we ask that you wait in the hallway or in your car until the appointment is finished.
• After you have been into our office, PLEASE report back to us if you have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 within 14 days of seeing us. Southlake Town Square has implemented the following to keep patrons safe:
• Signage will remind people to remain 6 feet apart for social distancing.
• Housekeeping will be wiping down common, high touch areas (like handrails, door knobs, elevator buttons, etc.) throughout the day.
• Southlake will police the square frequently to minimize gatherings.
• Installing touch-free and automatic items, wherever possible. We request your patience as we are all going through challenging times. We want to provide the safest environment as possible for you, your family, our staff and our families. Thank you for your trust and loyalty. We look forward to welcoming you back into our office.
Dr. Christopher M. Davis & The Davis Pediatric Dentistry Staff